Thursday

Testamonials

Testamonials:
My life was revolutionized by the several packages that I have received through Sunday's Emporium! I have never been the same since! The Circus peanuts that I received were an especially special gift - I have rarely been happier! \:D/ The Harrison Ford action figure was also extremely cool! :inlove:
Please, for the sake of your friend's happiness, send a gift through Sunday's Emporium today!
:D~Catspaw


Not long after Sunday's Emporium opened up, a member sent me flowers! :D (It was a girl, before you get any ideas!  :shame:I was so touched. :inlove: I felt so special.   O:) Someone cared enough about me! (No, not Me! :shutup:) ((No offense, Me! :-)) Thank you Sunday's Emporium for providing such a wonderful experience! :hug: ~Chandler


As I wandered about my daily life, I was feeling down and in need of jelly beans. I was wondering what was the use of continuing onward. Then suddenly, to my delight, I noticed that I had received a PM. I had received jelly beans from an anonymous giver. It boosted me up, and I had the strength to persevere through the storms of life. And not only that, but they were good too! *sniff* Thanks, Sunday's!  ~Pseudonym
 

I received a Santa Snow Globe. And I know this is not much of testimony, but as my first Sunday's Emporium gift, I was extremely surprised and excited to get it. ~Angel


Interested in advertising for Sunday's Emporium? Check out our advertising page for many signature choices and instructions for how to add them to your profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment